Home > Books > JLF and Kerala Literature Festivals Postponed to March

JLF and Kerala Literature Festivals Postponed to March

Comments are Off
literature festival

With the third wave spreading fast, and every state in India one after the another announcing restrictions, limited curfews and lockdowns. Teamwork Arts has rescheduled the on ground Jaipur Literature Festival 2022 to March 10 – 14, 2022 at Clarks Amber. The organisers announced that the festival will follow all Covid-19 protocols that will be mandated by the central and Rajasthan governments during the time of its rescheduled dates.

Sanjoy K. Roy, Managing Director of Teamwork Arts, said, “Keeping in mind the advent of the new variant and the sharp rise in the number of cases across the country, we have thought it best to reschedule the Festival and hold it in March 2022. We remain committed to bring the Festival back to Jaipur as an on-ground, immersive experience, promoting dialogue, discussion and debate on books and ideas.”

Kerala Literature Festival held at Kozhikode, originally scheduled in the month of January has also been rescheduled to March 17, 18, 19 and 20.

Kerala Lit Fest is the second-largest cultural gathering and one of the fastest-growing literature festival was originally planned in hybrid format – The organisers had mentioned on their website that the sixth edition of the festival “will be a hybrid event with 70% of the sessions being held physically while the rest 30% are to be virtual sessions; across 4 days and 4 tracks in parallel.”

You may also like
JLF 2024 Grand Kick Off
JLF 2023 to be held between January 19 and 23 at Hotel Clarks, Amer
‘How to Avoid a Climate Disaster’ – Bill Gates: JLF Highlights
Proud of the women of our generation – Priyanka Chopra